Construct the future now!

Welcome to my blog.


Okay I am bitter, I thought I would have a jet-pack, a ray-gun and holiday in a lunar environment. Never mind, it is still a really cool time to be alive, especially for those in the construction industry where we really are starting to break existing paradigms. Virtual Design and Construct (V.D.C.) will, I have no doubt take us into a brave new world supported by data rich technologies. This little bit of the web is a platform for me to altruistically (LOL) share my thoughts with whoever is out there that happens to be passing by.

Monday 6 December 2010

CyArk - Preserving our heritage in 3D

Check out the great work that CyArk are doing to preserve our most endangered sites using terrestrial LiDAR (aka 3D Laser Scanning, aka High Definition Survey) technologies to provide 3D survey data.

http://archive.cyark.org/about

No comments:

Post a Comment