Construct the future now!

Welcome to my blog.


Okay I am bitter, I thought I would have a jet-pack, a ray-gun and holiday in a lunar environment. Never mind, it is still a really cool time to be alive, especially for those in the construction industry where we really are starting to break existing paradigms. Virtual Design and Construct (V.D.C.) will, I have no doubt take us into a brave new world supported by data rich technologies. This little bit of the web is a platform for me to altruistically (LOL) share my thoughts with whoever is out there that happens to be passing by.

Sunday 5 December 2010

A.U. 2010

Confession time, I have just lost my A.U. virginity (Las Vegas 2010)!

What a fantastic couple of days, it is great to see the thinking going "Beyond BIM" T.M.

Not only was the conversation erudite: BIM to FIM (well done to Brad Hardin), IPD - becoming the norm but the tecnologies supporting our journey have really matured especially the emersive technologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment